Sunday, July 18, 2010

WE


on the weekend we always make time for some good food and  a city walk...

Finally I got myself a new book " MORD.NET from Buthler&Oehlund".

Enjoying  chai tea , I had a  very good cup of chai tea today at Juffrouw zonder Zorgen in Haarlem but also last summer in Denmark.

Baking my way through Muffins (fast and fantastic) by Susan Reimer.

I  have been thinking about starting a  garden club (if you live in the Netherlands, join if you feel like it, get in touch via email).

enjoy,

kay

9 comments:

andrella said...

Ohhhhhhh, it looks like a restaurant! Bye bye i want make me a coffee!!!!
hugs from andrella

Haust said...

Looks wonderful!

Have a nice Sunday! :)

Traveling Mama said...

I thought of you yesterday. We went to a 4000sq meter warehouse that was packed full of 50's and 60's furniture and accessories. I even bought my very first Catherine Holm piece! Hope your weekend was wonderful! hugs from Denmark!

Kaylovesvintage said...

@travelingmama

nice one, I hope I find some when I "m in Copenhagen !

Guusje said...

I'll join!!!!
cool!
Let's email about it!

Kaylovesvintage said...

@Guusje
love it , I will be in touch after the summer holidays

joanie said...

I love your weekends! I must post pictures of a pub with a fantastic garden we went to yesterday. It was so lovely we stayed all day. Put it on your list of UK visits, and see ME while you're at it :)

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Ooh, how I would LOVE to sip from that delicious cup in the last picture!
Wishing you a lovely new week. xx

Aron said...

That sandwich looks divine!